Do you generally stick to the stock iPhone or iPad camera apps? Maybe it’s time for a change. BlackCam, and excellent black and white camera has just gone free on the App Store. Down from $2, the app is a simple way to add some style to your photos. Whether you’re going for a deep noir, or a moody backdrop, BlackCam can handle it.
There are also filters, show live in the viewfinder, while you can also add other effects like film grain and more. It’s only free for a limited time so we’d recommend picking it up now as it’s got a solid 4.5 stars on the App Store.
Tap the button below to download our pick for free app of the week for iPhone or iPad.
Here’s a list of the features:
– Very simple to use
– Different colored lens filters
– Different professional conversion set filters
– Filters are shown live on camera screen
– Live contrast, brightness & exposure slider
– Add simulated film grain
– Add black vignetting
– Custom EXIF Artist Credit entry
– Export your photos to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and email
– Outputs images in full resolution
– Add black and white filters to your existing photos