We’ve just released a new issue of our sister app, Swipe – the iPhone Magazine.
The iPhone celebrated its tenth birthday recently – they grow up so fast! – and we’re using that as an excuse to look at ten ways the iPhone has changed the world since Steve Jobs announced it back in 2007.
Our main review roundup looks at all the best apps for reading on your iPhone, no matter what type of content you’re interested in. eBooks, comics, websites, news – we’ve got great solutions for the lot.
Later, we’re getting excited about the new features coming to the iPhone in a few months – so we’ll be teaching you how to try out a pre-release version of iOS 11 for yourself!
Beyond that, expect our usual blend of Apple news, app reviews, and useful tutorials. Until next time!
Inside this issue…
- 10 ways the iPhone changed pretty much everything
- All the best apps for reading on your iPhone
- Catch up on all the latest Apple news, rumors and developments
- We review the charming adventure game Little Acre and minimal puzzler electronia
- Smart to-do list Taskful and third-party Photos rival HashPhotos also reviewed
- Try out the iOS 11 public beta ahead of its release this September
- How to back up your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud
- Share your iPhone’s data connection with an iPad or laptop using Personal Hotspot
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.99!