We’ve just released a new issue of our sister app, Swipe – the iPhone Magazine.
Hello and welcome to the latest issue of Swipe magazine! We’ve got a packed one for you this time – since our last issue, Apple held a huge developer conference in which many exciting new things were announced. Our News section covers all the stuff you might have missed from WWDC, including new iPads, new Macs, and a brand new smart speaker device.
Further on in the Features section, you’ll find a deep dive into all the new features coming in iOS 11 this September, as well as a look into why Apple seemed to be so obsessed with “machine learning” at this year’s WWDC keynote. Beyond that, we’ve got our usual set of reviews for the latest apps and games, plus a look at the best tools to get started with blogging on your iPhone. Finally, we’ve got some pieces in the How-To section to help you get around annoying problems that are common for many iOS users.
Enjoy the issue!
Inside this issue…
- All the latest news from WWDC – including iPads, Macs, and “HomePod”
- What to expect from iOS 11 when it launches later this year
- Why was Apple so obsessed with “machine learning” at WWDC?
- Reviews of physics sandbox 4D Toys and productivity app Things 3
- Also reviewed: slick puzzler Yankai’s Peak and quick-fire platformer Super Nano Jumpers
- How to block spam calls and check mystery numbers
- Create custom ringtones from your favorite songs – for free
- Stop all your devices ringing at once when you receive a call
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.99!