We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine! In this issue we look at the myriad useful apps available on iOS that can help you become a movie buff – and we’re not just talking about the obvious choices like Netflix and iTunes. We also look at the best calming apps to help you to relax, introduce you to Apple’s recent Music Memos app, investigate Nintendo’s first ever app, and show you how to properly restore an iPhone to factory settings. Plus we’ve got our usual batch of news, reviews and how-tos!
Inside this issue…
- How to use your iPhone to become a movie buff
- Great iPhone apps for helping you relax
- Reviews of apps Filteratic, Kiwake and Yeti
- New games Miitomo and Prison Run and Gun also reviewed
- Introduction to Apple’s new Music Memos app
- How to restore an iPhone to factory settings
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!