We’ve just released a new issue of our sister app, Swipe – the iPhone Magazine.
Our main feature this week focuses on the imminent death of thousands of old 32-bit apps. Apple is priming a cull for iOS 11 and so we’re diving into some of our old favorites and looking at how you might be able to save them from the chopping block.
Later on, we’ve rounded up some of the very best games that can be played with your buddies across multiple iPhones. Gaming is often seen as an antisocial activity and we’re out to prove otherwise!
We’ve got some interesting guides in the how-to section this issue, too. Whether you’re looking to fix a broken iPhone without resorting to the Apple Store, get better sleep with Night Mode, or learn how to improve your iOS web-browsing experience, we’ve got you covered.
Of course, no issue of Swipe would be complete without a handful of app reviews – we’ve taken a look at some cool ones this time, including the latest app from Lonely Planet. Enjoy!
Inside this issue…
- Why is iOS 11 killing off apps, and is there anything you can do about it?
- We round up the best multiplayer games for multiple iPhones
- Catch up on all the latest Apple news, rumors, and developments
- Reviews of serene puzzler Swim Out and relaxing music-maker Songbirds
- We also look at Lonely Planet’s new Trips app and the GIF-tastic Cooler
- How to fix a broken iPhone without a trip to the Apple Store
- Get better sleep with the color-altering Night Shift mode
- Learn all the most important Safari settings to improve your web-browsing
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.99!