We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Welcome back to Swipe! We’re coming to the end of January now and whether you think this is your year or not, one thing’s for sure – it’s Apple’s. 2017 signals the tenth anniversary of the iPhone, but that’s not all they’ve got going on. In our lead feature this month we look to the year ahead and all the exciting bits and pieces Apple has up its sleeve. We even use our crystal ball to peek into the future to see what new products they may release.
We also discuss App Store pricing. Poor ol’ UK got some bad news recently – prices have risen by 25 percent due to a weak pound. We explore the news and drill a bit deeper into App Store pricing and whether it could rise elsewhere. But that’s not all – we’ve a busy issue with plenty of news, reviews and how-tos – including an updated introduction to Evernote following its latest release, plus a guide to sharing notes on your iPhone if Evernote’s not your jam.
Inside this issue…
– What do we know so far about what Apple has in store for 2017?
– Why have apps gone up in price in the UK and will it affect the rest of the world?
– Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
– All the best Wikipedia-based apps for iPhone
– Games! We review hand-drawn platformer Yuri and bizarre point-and-click adventure Milkmaid of the Milky Way
– Reviews of updated forecast app Weather Line and photo-cutting Exacto
– In-depth introduction to the new version of note-taking app Evernote
– A guide to collaboration using the standard iOS Notes app
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!