We’ve just released a new issue of Tips & Tricks’ sister app, Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Inside this issue…
- TV shows? Movies? What are Apple’s media plans?
- A look at the best apps for use with a docked iPhoned
- Reviews of virtual painter Oilist and smart scanner Prizmo Go
- Our verdict on iPhone games Full of Stars and The Office Quest
- All the latest news and rumors relating to Apple and iPhone
- How to remove unwanted objects from photos with ease
- Make your lock screen more private by tweaking these settings
Here’s the editor’s notes:
We’ve a very special issue of Swipe for you this time around. Sure, they’re all pretty special – but this one holds extra significance for myself as it’ll be my last issue as editor. Whether you’ve been a subscriber since I’ve been in charge, or you’ve only subscribed in the last few weeks, I’d like to thank all Swipe readers for a great three years on the magazine.
I’ve played numerous iPhone games, streamlined much of my life with some cutting edge apps, and had the opportunity to do some great things with each iPhone upgrade cycle. But it’s time to move on. I’ll be leaving you in the capable hands of our writer, Tom Rolfe, and he’s promised to deliver the same great content every two weeks. What a decent guy!
For now, enjoy your latest issue of Swipe, which includes a piece on the future of Apple and video (including some hints of a major acquisition impending,) a roundup of great apps for a docked iPhone, plus all the great regular content including Apple news, reviews and how-tos. I’m hoping to drop back in every now and then with the odd review or two, but for now. Goodbye!
– Andy Price, (ex-)Editor of Swipe Magazine
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.99!