We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Welcome to the last Swipe of the year! We hope you have plenty of time to figuratively sift through these digital pages over the holiday period – because if you do, we reckon you’ll find something new. Our focus this year is on the apps you might have missed. You’ll find this roundup at the front of the reviews section and it lists all the apps and games we thought were great, but simply didn’t have room to review of feature in the magazine over the last twelve months.
And just because it’s the end of the year doesn’t mean we’re delivering a stick thin issue –we’ve worked hard to bring you even more than usual. We’ve got a big iPad buyer’s guide which should help those that think 2017 might be the best time to either take the plunge into the tablet market, or upgrade. And finally we’re also taking a fun retrospective on point and click adventures games of yore and how they’ve been modernized for the iPhone. We’ve packed that article with some great suggestions to wile away the hours over the next few weeks. Elsewhere, we’ve got all the latest Apple news, app and games reviews, and some helpful how-tos. Enjoy! And see you in 2017.
Inside this issue…
– The best apps that flew under the radar these past 12 months
– The rise and rise again of the adventure game
– Buyer’s guide: which model iPad is right for you?
– Reviews of unique photography apps Picky Album and Darkr
– We also review the new platform games Sally’s Law and Super Mario Run
– Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
– How to fully customize the Photos app’s automatic Memory slideshows
– Get an estimated time to work and back home with Google Maps’ new Quick Actions
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!