We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
For those lucky enough to have the new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, congratulations! Seemingly, you are of the few. Despite launching in many more countries this week, the devices are in short supply – especially the new colors, and the Plus models. As such, we’re returning our focus to iOS 10 this issue. It’s been out for a few weeks, and its new functionality, which include app integration with Siri, rich notifications, redesigned widgets and a better lock screen, is now starting to make its way into the apps on the App Store. So, we’re taking a look at the latest updates and brand new apps that are really digging into the iPhone’s so ware and making a mark. Elsewhere, we review some great new apps and games, including Google’s new messaging app for iPhone, and Isoland, a phenomenal indie point- and-click that’s both throwback, and t for modern times. We also take a look at a few how tos based on iOS 10 including new Mail app features and the new Magnifier feature. Enjoy!
Inside this issue…
- All the best app updates to take advantage of iOS 10 features
- A roundup of the best word games and puzzles for iPhone
- Reviews of Google’s new chat app Allo and iMessage GIF-maker Momento
- Games including Isoland, KOMRAD and Huetopia also reviewed
- Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
- How to use your iPhone camera to make books easier to read
- Three ways the iPhone’s Mail app has improved in iOS 10
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!