We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Have you been using iOS 10’s new App Drawer? I wouldn’t blame you if you weren’t – as with any new platform, it takes a while to really encourage adoption as users try to work out how to use it. That’s why this issue we’re showing you the results of our exploration of the new iMessage App Store over the last few weeks – head to the features section where you’ll find something like a toolkit for getting started with iMessage apps. We look at which major apps have made extensions, the best standalone extensions, and how to make the most of using apps in Messages. Elsewhere, we continue the message theme in our guide section, where we show you how to send Reactions in iOS 10. We’re also got a bunch of exciting apps and games under review, and a big guide to the best video editing apps available on iOS. Enjoy!
Inside this issue…
- An in-depth guide to the new iMessage App Store
- We round up all of the best video editing apps for iPhone
- Reviews of Twitter client Leaf and guitar trainer Fretello Lead
- Card game Paperback and tactile puzzler Zip-Zap also reviewed
- Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
- A guide to Do Not Disturb and Emergency Contacts
- How to send message reactions in iOS 10
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!