We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
This issue we’ve been thinking about the Apple Car. It’s a mythical beast, and its existence has only been whispered about within the Cupertino wilderness. But this issue we’ve taken a wider look at Apple devices and cars in our main feature – will the Apple Car ever come to fruition? And how can you make your car more iPhone friendly right now?
Elsewhere, we’ve looked at how to unleash your inner creativity on the iPhone with some great art and sketching apps – but most importantly, these apps are easy to use and have fun with. We’ve also got the latest Apple news – including the fallout from some significant CIA cyber security leaks, alongside a whole host of great reviews.
We’ve also got a big guide to Instagram this issue. The photo-specific social media app has been around for years, but over the last year it’s received some significant updates. Time to start using, or jump back in? Enjoy the issue!
Inside this issue…
– The Apple Car is still just a rumor, so how could you make your current car more iPhone-friendly?
– We round up the very best sketching and drawing apps to help you get creative on your iPhone
– Catch up on all the latest Apple news and iPhone 8 rumors
– We play with visual music-maker KRFT and find our new favorite movie with Popcorn
– Reviews of the relaxing art game Hidden Folk as well as the sublime madness of Evergrow
– An in-depth guide to getting started with Instagram and using all its new features
– Make the most of the App Store with these lesser-known features and tricks
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!