We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Since we last spoke it’s been a busy time in the iPhone world. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have both been announced, and on the day of this issue’s release, have also launched, plus iOS 10 has also made it into the hands of iPhone users. This issue is all about the new device – rounding up the reviews, drilling down into the device’s new features, and loads more. Elsewhere, we cover all the other exciting news from the iPhone 7 launch date that you may have missed, including a quick peek at the Apple Watch Series 2. We’ve also got a series of reviews on the latest and most interesting new apps and games, plus, a year on from the launch of Apple’s Live Photos, we present a roundup up the best Live Photo-related apps currently dwelling within the App Store. Finally, we use the how-to section to explore iOS 10, showing you how to use the new iMessage App Store, plus setting up and using the new Bedtime feature.
Inside this issue…
- Everything you need to know about the new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- A detailed look at the brand new Apple Watch Series 2
- Reviews of meditation app Flowing and updated email client Alto 2.0
- Adventure puzzler Samorost 3 and retro platformer Super Powerboy also reviewed
- Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
- Start using apps, gaming and stickers from the new iMessage App Store
- Get a better night’s sleep with iOS 10’s new Bedtime setting
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!