We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
This issue we turn our attention to security. With so much of our lives now conducted online – especially on our iPhones – it’s important we know how to keep things like passwords secure. Of course, keychain-like software has existed for awhile, but even apps like 1Password can be a little complicated and time consuming to set up. So, to help you set up other safety measures like two-step verification, alongside best practices for online safety, our main article this month focuses on digital security.
Alongside that we acknowledge NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) by taking a look at the best apps on the iPhone for long-form writing, as well as reviewing some of the latest and greatest app releases from the last couple of weeks. Elsewhere, we have some great how-tos – the first a series of tips on how to get the most out of the Facebook iOS app, and we also show you how to send iMessages as handwriting. Enjoy the issue!
Inside this issue…
– How to keep your private and personal data secure in eight easy steps
– We round up the best apps for long-form writing on your iPhone
– Reviews of retro pinball game PinOut! and addictive auto-runner High Risers
– We also review slick note-taking app Bear and speed-learning assistant Hardbound
– Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news, including iPhone 8 rumors
– Our top five tips for using Facebook on your iPhone
– How to write and send handwritten messages via iMessage
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!