We’ve just released a new issue of our sister app, Swipe – the iPhone Magazine. It’s the first issue under new editorship, with a bigger team of writers on board and lots of the kind of iPhone advice you might see here in Tips & Tricks. So if you’ve never read Swipe before, now’s a great time to start!
Inside this issue…
- How to plan the perfect vacation using your iPhone
- We round up the best apps for finding nearby points of interest
- Reviews of photography tool Glass Tilt Shift and augmented reality toy Gabsee
- Our verdict on word puzzler AntiType and live-action experience The Bunker
- All the latest news and rumors relating to Apple and iPhone
- How to get a refund from Apple for an unwanted app, song, or video
- Exploring Google Maps’ new My Timeline feature
- Everything you ever wanted to know about effectively charging an iPhone
Here’s the editor’s notes:
“Hello! Tom here – your new editor of Swipe magazine!
I’ve been writing a good deal of the content for Swipe over the last two years, but now that Andy has moved on I’m taking the reigns as editor. For you guys, it’s mostly business as usual – though I’m planning to make a few changes around here to spruce the place up a bit.
For starters, expect to see more varied features and more frequent opinion pieces, drawn from a motley crew of experienced writers. Meanwhile, we’re going to cram more content into the How-To section, with more tutorials than you can shake a st at and lots more beginner’s guides on the horizon. Besides that, expect more of the same great news coverage, app reviews, expert analysis, and handy advice that you’re used to.
Here’s to the next two years – enjoy the issue!”
– Tom Rolfe, Editor of Swipe Magazine
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.99!