We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
The iPhone’s had a significant impact on all our lives. It’s made it easier to navigate, to communicate, and even to play. But have you ever thought about the impact it’s had on whole industries? In our lead feature this issue we explore how Apple has revolutionized music, movies, books, science and more thanks to the technology behind the iPhone and its App Store.
We also look at how you could revolutionize your brain in our app roundup this issue. We’ve tested out the leading brain training apps so you can jump straight in to some high-quality cognitive exercise.
We also have some great app reviews including a new, super-relaxing golf game and a news-reading app. Elsewhere, there is some exciting news involving a special Apple event we knew was coming, and one we didn’t… enjoy the issue!
Inside this issue…
– A look at how Apple changed media forever – especially movies, music and books
– We round up of the very best brain training apps to keep your mind in shape
– Catch up on all the latest Apple news and iPhone 8 rumors
– We review Flipboard‘s big redesign and look at the crazy video filters in Lumyer
– The gentle OK Golf and not-so-gentle Slayaway Camp are also reviewed
– An in-depth guide to preparing an old iPhone for resale or donation
– How to correct or change Siri’s pronunciation and accent
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!