We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Now, if there was one thing we thought we’d definitely be getting our hands on before December 25, it was Apple’s AirPods. The wireless earbuds were announced alongside the iPhone 7, but their subsequent arrival has slipped from the intended October release. And really, will everyone want to spend $159 for new buds? This issue, we’re taking a look at headphones and the options iPhone 7 users have. Moving to wireless is inevitable, even for those iPhone users whose device still has a headphone jack.
Our main feature provides a selection of wireless and Lightning headphone options that range from the budget to the high-end, just in case the AirPods slip further, and just in case you don’t want them at all. Elsewhere, we’re anticipating the release of the first Super Mario game for iPhone by rounding up the best classic gaming titles currently on the App Store – from Sonic, to Day of the Tentacle. Elsewhere we’ve got all the latest app reviews and some great how-tos to help you get the most out of your device. Enjoy the issue!
Inside this issue…
– Where are Apple’s wireless headphones, and what alternatives are there in the meantime?
– A look at the gaming classics which have made their way to iPhone
– Reviews of video curation app Hyper News and podcast-recommender RadioPublic
– We look at the retro platformer Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire
– Reviews of zombie-blasting game Z Buster and relaxing puzzler Estiman
– Catch up on all the latest Apple and iPhone news
– How to transfer playlists between Apple Music and Spotify
– Playing music from YouTube without having to keep the screen on
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!