We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
It’s been a pretty busy couple of weeks for iPhone users. On June 13, Apple announced iOS 10 – the latest operating system for iPhones, which will land in September. At the live announcement, Apple CEO Tim Cook also revealed changes to software across the board of Apple products. Our focus this issue is on all the announcements, and in particular, the new features coming your way in iOS 10. We’ve also reviewed some great apps this issue which will help iPhone photographers, and in our how-to section we’ve also provided you with a tutorial on using one of our reviewed apps – Live Focus. There’s also all your regular news stories outside of the announcements mentioned above.
Inside this issue…
- iOS 10: what to expect from Apple’s upcoming update
- Key moments from WWDC, covering Mac, Apple TV and Apple Watch
- All the best racing games for iPhones
- Reviews of photography apps Live Focus and Lively
- What’s the latest Goat Simulator game like?
- Plus new games Majuscula and Eklips also reviewed
- Getting to grips with our reviewed app Live Focus
- How to remove members from Family Sharing
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!