We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine! We take a look at Apple’s oft-forgotten home automation plans, take in the very best apps for getting creative on the go and find out if iTunes Match is better value than Apple Music. Plus Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, reviewed!
Inside this issue…
- Superb iPhone apps for painting, drawing and illustration
- What ever happened to Apple’s HomeKit?
- All the latest apps reviewed including Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, Darkroom, Horizon Chase, MusiClock and Base
- What is iTunes Match, and why should you use it?
- Learn how to create custom vibration patters for your iPhone
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!