Swipe is a unique magazine for iPhone users, designed to be read on your iPhone. Every issue is rammed with the very latest news, reviews, tips and advice from our team of experts.
Available every two weeks, Swipe is an iPhone e-zine, packed with news, hardware and software reviews, features, tips and tutorials, written by iPhone and iOS experts. We think it’s great, but don’t just take our word for it: download your free, seven-day trial issue of Swipe right now. If you don’t want to subscribe, that’s fine – you just got a free mag with our compliments.
If you do, then take advantage of our special subscription offer – pay just $1.99 per month (UK £1.49, 1,99 €) and you’ll get FREE access to our entire back-catalogue of magazines. That’s well over 250 app reviews, plus dozens of features, tips and how-to articles – all yours, for nothing – and a MASSIVE 50% saving over a single issue price of $1.99 (UK £1.49, 1,99 €).
Your subscription includes a free, no-obligation 7-day trial, so you can read the latest edition and any back issues you like. We’re confident you’ll find plenty of interest, but during this time you’re free to simply cancel your subscription (although you will miss out on all the good stuff we have planned!).
If you don’t want to subscribe right away, you’ll still get a free sample issue of the mag with our compliments. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy the read, learn some new tips, and decide to join us every issue. And if there’s something of interest in a specific issue then don’t forget that you can buy single issues for $1.99 (UK £1.49, 1,99 €).
Swipe for iPhone Magazine – not available in print form; made exclusively for iPhone. Get more from your iPhone, today. Discover great new apps, learn advanced tips and techniques, see the latest gizmos and gadgets, and stay abreast of all the important iOS news.
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
- Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Download Swipe for iPhone today!