Shopster, an grocery list app designed to learn from what and where you buy your groceries, has just gone free for the first time.
Apps frequently go on sale or totally free on the App Store allowing users to save on their app purchases – as long as they catch it in time!
We’re drawing attention to Shopster because it takes a different approach on list apps. Here’s how it works:
Start by adding items to your shopping list, then when you make a purchase and tick off the item, the app learns where you purchased the item. Next time you add the item to your list, a notification will be triggered when you are next near that location. Easy!
Other features include:
• Autolearning of locations when checking items as purchased.
• Geofenced reminders for your products, based on your prior buying history.
• In-place editing table, for quick corrections and editions.
• Unique ruler to quickly enter the number of items you need to buy.
• Smart autocomplete, to assist you entering frequently purchased products, based on your previous history.
• Reorder items with a simple tap and hold.
Shopster is available on the App Store now for free to celebrate its most recent update, which adds iOS 10 compatibility.