Apple Watch users can now download watchOS 3.1.1.
The release is a minor update, providing much less than iOS 10.2 and tvOS 10.1, released simultaneously.
However, the update aims to fix a few bugs and enhance performance.
The previous launch, watchOS 3.1, arrived earlier this year and brought with it Messages enhancements and more.
To install waatchOS 3.1.1 go to the Watch app on the iPhone, then General > Software Update.
Here’s the full release notes:
– Fixes an issue that could prevent contact names from appearing in the Messages app and notifications
– Fixes an issue that could impact ability to respond to notifications
– Resolves an issue where the Stocks complication may not update on the watch face
– Fixes an issue that may prevent the Activity rings from displaying on the Activity watch faces
– Fixes an issue that prevented the dials on an analog watch face from appearing after changing the temperature unit in the Weather app
– Resolves an issue that could cause the Maps app to stay launched after navigation has ended
– Resolves an issue where the incorrect date could be displayed in the Calendar app month view
Read more: 10 of the best Apple Watch apps that are also great on the iPhone
Read more: Apple Watch Series 2 reviews roundup – what the tech world thinks of Apple’s new smartwatch